The SAFe® Government Practitioner course is designed to provide a career path into the SAFe® for Government workspace in the public sector. This course teaches the foundations of the Scaled Agile Product Life Cycle Management to prepare for the SAFe® Government Practitioner certification exam and innovative real-world experiences.
This course includes:
- Principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Business Agility to compete, thrive, and pivot in the digital age markets
- Agile Release Trains to execute and release value via self-managing teams
- Leadership in Lean-Agile transformations inside of government agencies
- Lean-Agile practices to transition government when building digital services
- Strategies to champion legacy governance and contracting issues
- Continuous learning and transparency to eliminate silos and organizational barriers
- Interaction with cross-functional teams to align Information Technology with the mission
- Job roles include Product Owner, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Solutions Architect, Systems Architect, and Software Developer
Included in the cost is one attempt at passing the certification exam within 30-days of completing the course. Plus, one year of access to the SAFe® Community portal for continued support from peers and professionals world-wide.