SnapIT Solutions testing center is happy to partner with Pearson VUE to administer a variety of licensing and certification exams.
For a complete list of tests go to https://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker/All-Test.aspx.
The SnapIT Testing Center is open with reduced capacity for social distancing.
All clients must comply with safety guidelines outlined by the CDC.
Please stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19. Please visit the Pearson VUE COVID-19 Update Page for information about rescheduling your exam. To ensure the safety of all SnapIT staff, students, and visitors, your temperature may be taken using a touchless infrared thermometer prior to admission.
Per Snapit policy, face masks are required in the building, regardless of vaccination status. You will be asked to remove your mask briefly when your photo is taken and show the back side for a security check, but otherwise must wear the mask properly, covering nose and mouth, at all times while in the testing center and the building.
- All testing is completed on an appointment basis.
- All personal belonging will be kept in a locker, except medically necessary items.
- Any device with an on/off button must be switched off. This includes cell phones, beepers, mp3 players, tablets, laptops, calculators, purses, backpacks, etc.
- Calculators will be allowed only when deemed appropriate by test maker or instructor. Specific calculator policies can be found on testing company websites.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer lab.
- Please make sure you understand and abide by your test’s code of conduct. If you have questions about this, please ask your proctor.
Visit Pearson VUE’s website and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your test program, select ‘Reschedule a Test’ on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields.
Visit Pearson VUE’s website and select your test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your testing program, select ‘Cancel a Test’ on the right-hand side and complete the necessary fields.
You can call Pearson VUE’s customer service center by going to its contact web page and choosing your relevant program and region.
You must bring two forms of identification, including one government-issued photo identification. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
Office hours are Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Holiday’s.
NO TESTS WILL BE STARTED AFTER 3:00 P.M.