SnapIT Solutions™, LLC
Personal Information is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual user of this Website. Examples include name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded onto a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s device. Cookies have many benefits to website users, including personalization of content, ease-of-use (e.g., features that keep log-ins active), and the collection of analytics data used to identify and implement changes designed to provide users with better website experiences.
- Information SnapIT Solutions Collects
|Information Collected||How SnapIT Solutions Uses the Information|
|Any information, including Personal Information, that you provide by contacting us by mailing addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers posted on the Site.||We use your information to provide any information, services or documents you request and to enhance your use of this Website.|
SnapIT Solutions does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13, and SnapIT Solutions does not target its Site to children.
- Disclosures to Third Parties
SnapIT Solutions may disclose Personal Information to a third party under this limited circumstance:
- Disclosure to Third Parties in Connection with Legal Matters. SnapIT Solutions may preserve, and has the right to disclose without your prior permission, any information about you or your use of this Site if SnapIT Solutions has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of SnapIT Solutions or its affiliates, employees, other users of this Site, or the public; or (b) enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this Site.
- To access the machine-readable files created and published by Humana, please visit Plan and Issuer Price Transparency (humana.com)
- How We Protect Your Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of information if it is electronically transmitted to us. As such, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take appropriate measures to safeguard the privacy of your Personal Information.
- Do Not Track
SnapIT Solutions does not collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites and services, and therefore has not implemented a response to Do Not Track signals. You can find more information about Do Not Track at http://donottrack.us/, a website that is not affiliated with or endorsed by SnapIT Solutions.
- Accessing, Correcting or Removing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review your Personal Information, correct the Personal Information you have provided to us, and/or request that we remove your information from our records, e-mail Site Manager at [email protected] Each request will be reviewed and responded to in accordance with applicable laws. In order to cover internal costs for responding to access requests, SnapIT Solutions may charge a reasonable fee to individuals desiring access to their Personal Information.
- External Links
- Policy Updates
If you have any questions about data privacy and security on this Site and/or concerns about the handling of your Personal Information, please contact SnapIT Solutions via e-mail at [email protected]
Copyright © 2020 SnapIT Solutions™, LLC. All Rights Reserved