This area of instruction provides content for knowledge and skills required in the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) and Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) workplace. The demand will continue to expand for students prepared with knowledge of skills in fundamentals, agile product life cycle management and preparation for the DASM and ACP certifications from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
This course includes:
- The Agile Manifesto mindset, values, and principles.
- Business Agility Concepts of definable and high-uncertainty work being planned, estimated, and managed.
- The correlation between the Lean, Kanban Method, and Agile approaches.
- Agile environments, such as servant leadership and team composition, for delivering value on a regular basis.
- Empirical Measurements, such as Velocity, for the team and for reporting status.
In addition, this course explores organizational factors that impact the use of Agile practices, such as organizational culture, readiness, business practices, and the role of a Project Management Office (PMO). Also, Built-In-Quality focuses on the flow, architecture and design, code, systems, and releases using transparency, inspection, and adaptation throughout the product development.