- Fixed and variable interest rates available**
- Flexible payment options, including deferring full principal and interest payments until 3 months after you complete your training
- Customer support available 5 days a week
- 25% interest rate deduction once you begin full repayment on your loan, if you sign up for autopay
- Academic Experience (Official or unofficial transcript or HSE certification)
- Military Experience (DD214)
Meritize Lending, LLC, NMLS ID 1661035 (NMLS Consumer Access https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Meritize Financial, Inc. NMLS ID 1986399 (NMLS Consumer Access https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loan products are educational loans issued by Meritize Lending, LLC**. Meritize reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or hold an Employment Authorization Document and meet Meritize’s underwriting requirements. If approved for a loan the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. Meritize does not warrant or guarantee any claims made herein, including, but not limited to, gaining admission to a program, concerning the quality or financial strength of any educational institution, securing funding or obtaining employment. Our final loan offer may differ as a result of the school chosen and the associated cost of tuition. Not all schools are eligible for funding. Meritize does not offer educational loans in the following states: IN, ME, NV, VT, WI, PR. All rights reserved.
**For residents of SC, loan is made by Meritize Financial, Inc.
*Variable rates are subject to change.
The information on this document is the most up to date as of April 1, 2023. Please see Meritize website for additional details.